Research and Technology Support
Through our local and global research and technology facilities Lonza Wood Protection is continually reviewing existing products and developing new innovative products to enable us to be responsive to customer needs and regulatory changes in the ever changing market environment. Lonza Wood Protection’s dedicated local development team utilises both local and global resources to continually improve existing products and developing new products in response to our customer’ needs in the ever changing wood processing industry.
Research and Technology facilities across Asia Pacific include:
- Formulation laboratory.
- Treatment solution and timber analysis using XRF and or HPLC Technologies.
- Mechanical testing of timber including MOE, MOR, Hardness and Glue bond strength.
- Pilot plants for treatment schedule analysis.
- Conditioning chambers capable of replicating kiln schedules and environmental conditions.
- Chemical Spot Tests and Solution strength test equipment for testing on customer sites.
Latest News:July 17th 2020