We are Lonza Wood Protection
Who we are
In the Asia Pacific region our history goes back to the Hickson Timber Impregnation company originally established in New Zealand by Hickson Plc of the United Kingdom over 70 years ago and who pioneered the development of the wood preservation industry in much of the Asia Pacific region.
As part of the global Lonza Group, Lonza Wood Protection also has operations in the Americas, Europe and South Africa – just about anywhere where there is wood processing and manufacturing industry we have operations or agencies to support customers with well proven products, state of the art application systems and technical support services to preserve, protect and enhance the durability and resilience of wood products against decay, mould, termites, fire and other hazards.
MORE ABOUT OUR SERVICES
Video: “The Beauty of Wood”
Lonza offers proven and innovative technologies that preserve, protect and enhance wood. If you share our passion for wood protection, let Lonza be the key ingredient in your business.
Although the company name and ownership has changes over the last 70 years, our commitment to wood protection and our well known industry brands have remained consistent throughout.
Our TANALITH® and TANALISED® product lines particularly have become synonymous with reliability and performance for wood preservation in the region.
Just like you we are passionate about timber and wood products. We love its warmth, its beauty, its strength, its versatility. Our mission is to help you make the most of this sustainable and adaptable material. Our tried, tested and trusted wood protection products and services will give you and your customers real world performance.
Our approach to business is characterised by exceptional customer service, product and process innovation along with valued brands. We listen to our customers and develop focused wood protection technologies and services to help grow their business.
- We offer a broad range of industrial wood protection technologies.
- Products which improve the performance of wood, one of the most sustainable natural resources by making it resistant to fungi, insects, mould, fire and moisture.
- Proven technical, engineering and marketing services.
- Broad local and global regulatory expertise, offering customers access to current regulatory requirements and deliverable solutions for their business.
- We have sales and service operations throughout the Asia Pacific region, with active links to numerous timber industry organisations throughout the region, helping promote the benefits of timber and wood protection technology.
Latest News:July 2nd 2019