Our team of experienced scientists and technicians, based at our Castleford Technical Centre and out in the field, use a range of leading edge equipment and technologies to help you achieve the very best quality treatment results possible in a safe and responsible manner.
- Laboratory Services – regular treatment solution sample and treated timber analysis services help you confirm correct treatments are being carried out and you are producing high performance treated timbers.
- On-Site Services – we work closely with each of our customers. From advice on the best drying practices for different species, the most appropriate methods for measuring timber moisture content through to full audits on treatment practices – all designed to save you time and money and ensure the most professional of treatment results.
- Regulatory Services – our regulatory team are up to date with the very latest industry regulatory requirements and help keep you informed and compliant to carry out your business in a safe and responsible manner.
- Commissioning Information – before using our wood protection products we will make sure you have all the correct information for safe, efficient and effective treatments.
- CareChem 24 – should an emergency incident occur with our products or your treatment operation a focused industry recognised response service is available 24 hours a day throughout the year.
For further details contact your Lonza regional sales manager.